منتديات كراميش الرسمي
"مرحباآ بكـ
زائرنا الكريم
انت غير مسجل في كراميش
سجل معنا للتمتع بكافة خدمات وفعاليات المنتدى }~
~{ونرجوا لك تصفح ممتع ومفيد في منتدآنا الغالي
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 81547412
منتديات كراميش الرسمي
"مرحباآ بكـ
زائرنا الكريم
انت غير مسجل في كراميش
سجل معنا للتمتع بكافة خدمات وفعاليات المنتدى }~
~{ونرجوا لك تصفح ممتع ومفيد في منتدآنا الغالي
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 81547412
منتديات كراميش الرسمي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات كراميش الرسمي

منتديات كراميش الرسمي اناشيد كراميش نجوم كراميش دردشة كراميش دليل كراميش منتديات كراميش الرسمي

منتديات كراميش الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+2
غزة نبضُ العزة ♥ !
ولاء.
6 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ولاء.
{كُرًمَوٌشٍ متــفوق }
{كُرًمَوٌشٍ متــفوق }

الاسم الحقيقي : دعوآتكم :)
انثى
عدد المساهمات : 2953
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! Molk10
تاريخ الميلاد : 08/07/1996
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/08/2011
العمر : 27

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!!   Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 05, 2011 4:39 am

][رقيــه ][

بكل ايات الحب وباقات الزهور ..

ارسل لكي اجمل تهنئه بعيد ميلادكَ..

فكل عام وانتي بخير..

امنياتي لكي بالعمر المديد والحياه السعيده ..

فاقبلي مني همسي بين ثنايا فرحكَ اليوم ..!

عقبآل 12347890987654323456789876549876543467654345 سنهَ يآورده ..

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 72lRK-4Lmb_481763799

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 72lRK-4Lmb_481763799طراااااااااااخ ( فقـــــعت بلونـــة)ههههههههههههههههه

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! W754q-mMmU_637005549

Happy Birthday!

I want you to be happy
To have your every wish
And dream come true !
I wish you the happiest birthday
And Many Happy Returns!
Have A Wonderful Birthday!

وهذي كيكة عيد ميلادك هع
بس عاد خليلي شوي منها ما تاكليها كلها اعرفك دبه هع

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! Happy2ha9
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! Happy10bj9

وهذي بعد هع اصغر كيكه بالعالم
هههههههههههههههه
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 72lRK-4Lmb_481763799

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! Happy11gf0
وهذي
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 41

هع هع يكفي ولا بعد؟؟
ههههههه بزيد وحده بعد هع

ولا اقول يكفي خلص
ههههههههههههههه
يلا كل عام وانتي بخيييييير
عقبااال ما نشوفك هبله مثلي ههع

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! Happy9vy0
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! Happy12vm1
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 57905309tu7
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 18

هع عااااااد تقبلي هديتي البسيطه
ههههههههه
والسلاااااااام
هع

عدل سابقا من قبل حابسه بليس في كيس في السبت نوفمبر 05, 2011 7:13 am عدل 1 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
غزة نبضُ العزة ♥ !
{كُرًمَوٌشٍ متــفوق }
{كُرًمَوٌشٍ متــفوق }
غزة نبضُ العزة ♥ !

الاسم الحقيقي : رقـيةة
انثى
عدد المساهمات : 1369
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 880910
تاريخ الميلاد : 05/11/1995
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/08/2011
العمر : 28
الجنسية : مصرية وروحى فلسطين

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!!   Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 05, 2011 6:04 am

يسلمو يا حلوة فديتك والله ولاء واحلى شى جانى بعيد ميلادى
http://karameesh.sudanforums.net/
ولاء.
{كُرًمَوٌشٍ متــفوق }
{كُرًمَوٌشٍ متــفوق }

الاسم الحقيقي : دعوآتكم :)
انثى
عدد المساهمات : 2953
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! Molk10
تاريخ الميلاد : 08/07/1996
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/08/2011
العمر : 27

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!!   Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 05, 2011 7:15 am

&Moon*R* girl& كتب:
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 387587 يا حلوة فديتك والله ولاء واحلى شى جانى بعيد ميلادى

الله يسلمك هع

واجبنا ولو هع
فتت لعبت
{ممَشرف/هّہ دردشهّہ}
{ممَشرف/هّہ دردشهّہ}
فتت لعبت

الاسم الحقيقي : -_-
انثى
عدد المساهمات : 1458
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 88-010
تاريخ الميلاد : 23/09/1995
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
العمر : 28

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!!   Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 05, 2011 9:17 am

هلا ولاء كل عام وانتي بالف خيير حبيبتي

مشكوؤره عالهدايا ههههههههههههههههه
روميساء
{كُرًمَوٌشٍ متــفوق }
{كُرًمَوٌشٍ متــفوق }
روميساء

الاسم الحقيقي : ......
انثى
عدد المساهمات : 4652
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! A8x86610
تاريخ الميلاد : 02/04/1111
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/03/2010
العمر : 913
الجنسية : ....

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!!   Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 13, 2013 3:52 pm

كل عام وانتي بخير وعقبال 3 ثواااني هع
^____________________________^
قمر الليالي المنير
{فآئز/هّہ بمسِآبققهّہ}
{فآئز/هّہ بمسِآبققهّہ}

الاسم الحقيقي : نورهان
انثى
عدد المساهمات : 3623
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! A8x86610
تاريخ الميلاد : 30/09/2000
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/04/2012
العمر : 23
الجنسية : بأصولي عربية ومصر اغلى ما لية

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!!   Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 14, 2013 8:12 am

كل عام وانتم بخيييييييييييير
حكاية ألمي
{ كٌرُمَوٌشُ جًدَيٍدَ }
{ كٌرُمَوٌشُ جًدَيٍدَ }
حكاية ألمي

الاسم الحقيقي : لن اندم على أي شيئ دخل حياتي فالمخلص اسعدني والسيئ منحني التجربه والأسوء كان درسا لي أما المخلص فلن يتركني ابدا
انثى
عدد المساهمات : 11
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! 898910
تاريخ الميلاد : 12/08/1997
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/08/2013
العمر : 26
الجنسية : قالو شوفو رافع راسو وعينو قويه قلت العفو بس هيك كل الفلسطينيه

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!!   Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!! I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 18, 2013 5:29 am

كل عام وأنتم بألف خييررر

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Happy birthday faisal
» مـأآأأآأهــ‘ر زيـ‘ـن )) لآ لمحتك‘ـ قلت : اللهم‘ـ أآأنـ‘ي عأآأشققــهـ )) Happy Birthday

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات كراميش الرسمي :: ڳّرًأًمَيّشُ عِأًمَة ||~ :: قًسَمٌ أَلَأِعّيّأًدَ وٌأٌلَمِنِأُسٌبٌأَتً ||~-
انتقل الى: